2021 Volkswagen Jetta MPG
The Volkswagen Jetta is a stylish and luxurious sedan inside and out, but Norman drivers will be pleasantly surprised to know that this vehicle can help you spend less time at the gas stations and more time on the roads. The impressive Volkswagen Jetta mpg ratings can help you get up to 30 mpg city and 41 mpg highway*. Learn about the fuel-preserving capabilities of the Volkswagen Jetta configurations and more with Allen Samuels Volkswagen. Then, stop by our dealership to test-drive any of our available Volkswagen Jetta models.
Volkswagen Jetta MPG By Trim
The fuel economy of this sedan will vary slightly depending on which of the Volkswagen Jetta configurations you choose. To see how much the gas mileage of each option varies, here is the Volkswagen Jetta mpg by trim:
- 2021 Volkswagen Jetta S with six-speed manual transmission: 30 city / 41 highway MPG*
- 2021 Volkswagen Jetta R-Line with eight-speed automatic transmission: 29 city / 39 highway MPG*
- 2021 Volkswagen Jetta SE with eight-speed automatic transmission: 29 city / 39 highway MPG*
- 2021 Volkswagen Jetta SEL with eight-speed automatic transmission: 29 city / 39 highway MPG*
- 2021 Volkswagen Jetta SEL Premium with eight-speed automatic transmission: 29 city / 39 highway MPG*
Volkswagen Jetta Specs
The impressive Volkswagen engine is what makes it possible to get such great fuel economy on the Edmond roads. To give you an idea of what else this vehicle is capable of, here are some of the impressive Volkswagen Jetta specs:
- 1.4L TSI® 16-valve DOHC in-line 4-cylinder turbocharged engine
- 147 horsepower
- 184 lb-ft of torque
- 30 city / 41 highway MPG*
- Direct injection and intercooler
- 13.2-gallon fuel tank
- Drag coefficient of .27
Other Volkswagen Jetta Fuel-Saving Technology
The Volkswagen Jetta mpg is maximized even more with amazing fuel-efficient technology. See how you can drive smarter and longer through Oklahoma City with the following features:
- 8-speed automatic Tiptronic® transmission, which overrides the automatic settings with a torque converter instead of a clutch
- Start-Stop System that automatically shuts off the engine when the vehicle comes to a stop
- XDS® Cross Differential System which applies the braking pressure to the inside front wheels for sharper turning and handling
- Drive Mode Selector, which includes Eco, Normal, Sport, and Custom modes.
Experience all of the ways that the Volkswagen Jetta can help you preserve fuel and drive more efficiently when you visit Allen Samuels Volkswagen for a test drive in Oklahoma City.
Find Your Volkswagen Jetta at Allen Samuels Volkswagen
Want to feel the powerful yet subtle performance of the Volkswagen Jetta engine for yourself? Contact us to explore our available inventory to find your next Volkswagen Jetta model.
More from Allen Samuels Volkswagen
If you’re in the market for a new vehicle around Norman, it’s worth checking out the 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan. The Tiguan is one of the most impressive vehicles on the Oklahoma City roads and includes many of the latest features that drivers crave. However, the most impressive is the 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan MPG. So, how…
If you have your eye on the new VW Atlas for sale at Allen Samuels Volkswagen, you will likely have some questions about its performance and features. First and foremost, is the 2022 Volkswagen Atlas fuel-efficient? Gas mileage ratings are more important than ever for Norman and Edmond drivers, and fortunately, the 2022 Volkswagen Atlas mpg…
Take on your Norman commutes in the style the VW lineup is known for with the 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan. On top of sporty design and comfortable amenities, the Tiguan engine offers up to 1,500 pounds in towing capacity when properly equipped, so you can take on the daily grind and weekend adventures. Explore the 2022…